Your image alt-text here

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Big Changes for 2014!

 Well here we go, the year has just started and exciting things are happening right and left! First I would like to thank http://highplainsprospectors.com For naming me their Western Kansas Pro Affiliate! I am looking forward to a long relationship and many hunts together. If you haven't visited their site I highly recommend checking them out. Not only do they provide top of the line detecting and mining products, but also have a great news letter and a monthly contest with the best prizes I have ever seen. They are a small personalized company in the Kansas City area, which for you means one on one attention to help you find the perfect machine or accessory for your treasure finding needs.
 I also got a new job that will flow with the above mentioned honor perfectly. I work on an oil rig that travels all through Western Kansas. I work nights and, after sleep, have all afternoon in new towns and locations. I will be testing and reviewing Teknetics Detectors, a product that I really enjoy using. I own a Delta 4000 already and am looking forward to trying their more advanced machines. I can hear the Meteorites calling me from under my feet already. Along with the treasures this barren desert land holds.
 Last but definitely the coolest news, I and my wife are expecting our third child in July! With two beautiful girls already lounging around the house, and, making every breath I take the best one ever, I am looking forward to another innocent face staring up at me, holding my finger, and loving me for no other reason but that I am there. I am blessed with two of the best daughters a man could ask for, so maybe its time to jinks myself with.....dare I say....a dirty little dirt digger minion, we will see, it is still to early to tell, but a man can dream, lol, a man can dream.
 Stay tuned this year is going to be full of firsts, lasts, and many surprises in between. It has been a long time since I have been this excited for a new year to begin.

Thanks for reading,

Kansas Digger

 

No comments:

Post a Comment