Your image alt-text here

Sunday, February 9, 2014

1000 Views, New Addition, and Forum Hot Spots

First I would like to thank everyone for viewing my post 1000 times. It is amazing that in the short time I have been blogging so many have taken an interest. I hope to keep bringing you quality reading material, and would like for everyone to keep reading. Hopefully the snow will melt off and I can start getting more material from the field. Until then here are a few places I like to hang out and chat.

Favorite Forums

Just Go Detecting
Coin Talk
NumisSociety
Big Boys Hobbies Forum
And Google +

I would also like to note a change in the layout, I have added my favorite blogs list, Mike is the first on the list and a good addition to start with, check him out. I will soon be discarding detectings best and replace it with Hot coils, a list of the best youtube videos I see. If you would like to be added to the blog list please e mail me, Kansasdigger@gmail.com. Lets go out and find the best videos, blogs, and forums on the internet and bring them here for everyone to see. Thanks again for all the views, will be back with more real soon.

Thanks,
KD

No comments:

Post a Comment