Your image alt-text here

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

YOUNG GUNS OF DETECTING

I have never been one to just sit and watch the snow fall, I always have to be busy, writing, studying, and learning all I can about metal detecting. Recently I have noticed several younger guys on YouTube, these guys are good.  have been very impressed with a few and would like to share them with you. Here is a short list that I will ad to the column a little later. If you guys know of any young digger deserving of the list, let me know and I will check them out. 

Young Guns List

Tulsaplltbfndr

RecoveringRelics

Nuggetnoggin

JDsCoins

Cutaplug

Also, BobsDiggingit has a new awesome website just for diggers. It has live chat and I am sure will be a hot spot for the everyday digger. I will ad a link to his site to the column on the left also.

Hopefully by Thursday I will be back to digging, the weather is getting better and the snow is slowly melting away. Thanks for reading, KD

No comments:

Post a Comment